New Year, New Fitness Gear
New Year’s Day came and went, and your resolutions are crystal clear:
Eat Well ✔
Feel great ✔
On Thursday, January 14, kickstart your fitness reboot by requesting a FREE Fit Kit with all the essentials you need to balance a healthy routine.
Every Fit Kit will include a limited-edition Hudson Sutler duffel filled with products from leading fitness and lifestyle brands.
Enter code UBERFITKIT in your app for the chance to request your FREE Fit Kit this Thursday, January 14
Request your Fit Kit and #UberToTheGym all year long. Each Fit Kit delivered will contain:
HOW IT WORKS
- Open the app between 11am – 2pm in Manhattan (145th Street and below) and in select areas of Brooklyn and Queens on Thursday, January 14
- Tap the Profile icon on the left and select the PROMOTIONS menu option
- Enter promo code UBERFITKIT to unlock the special ‘FIT KIT’ option
- Request the ‘FIT KIT’ option on the bottom slider in your app starting at 11am
- Receive your FREE fitness bag, featuring products and services from Barry’s Bootcamp, sweetgreen, Glossier, Jawbone, and more
- Fit Kits are absolutely free!
- You must enter code UBERFITKIT in order to see the special ‘FIT KIT’ option.
- This promotion is only available through the ‘FIT KIT’ option on Thursday, January 14, between 11am – 2pm.
- Deliveries will be available in Manhattan below 145th Street and in select areas of Brooklyn and Queens. Please consult this map to see if your area is covered.
- Demand will be extremely high and kits will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Not all requests may be fulfilled.
- One Fit Kit per request.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.