New Year, New Fitness Gear
New Year’s Day came and went, and your resolutions are crystal clear:
Eat Well ✔
Feel great ✔
On Thursday, January 14, kickstart your fitness reboot by requesting a FREE Fit Kit with all the essentials you need to balance a healthy routine.
Every Fit Kit will include a limited-edition Hudson Sutler duffel filled with products from leading fitness and lifestyle brands.
Enter code UBERFITKIT in your app for the chance to request your FREE Fit Kit this Thursday, January 14
Request your Fit Kit and #UberToTheGym all year long. Each Fit Kit delivered will contain:
HOW IT WORKS
- Open the app between 11am – 2pm in Manhattan (145th Street and below) and in select areas of Brooklyn and Queens on Thursday, January 14
- Tap the Profile icon on the left and select the PROMOTIONS menu option
- Enter promo code UBERFITKIT to unlock the special ‘FIT KIT’ option
- Request the ‘FIT KIT’ option on the bottom slider in your app starting at 11am
- Receive your FREE fitness bag, featuring products and services from Barry’s Bootcamp, sweetgreen, Glossier, Jawbone, and more
- Fit Kits are absolutely free!
- You must enter code UBERFITKIT in order to see the special ‘FIT KIT’ option.
- This promotion is only available through the ‘FIT KIT’ option on Thursday, January 14, between 11am – 2pm.
- Deliveries will be available in Manhattan below 145th Street and in select areas of Brooklyn and Queens. Please consult this map to see if your area is covered.
- Demand will be extremely high and kits will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Not all requests may be fulfilled.
- One Fit Kit per request.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.