Treat Your VIP This Mother’s Day
This Mother’s Day, we’re teaming up with GLOSSYBOX and The Bouqs to give the mom in your life the ultimate Mother’s Day gift package—delivered exclusively via UberRUSH, the fastest, most reliable way to get things from here to there in New York City.
For $30, your lucky VIP will receive a beautiful bouquet from the Bouqs and a GLOSSYBOX filled with makeup, hair, and skincare products. The best part? All proceeds go directly to YWCA NYC, whose aim is to help women and girls harness new technological skills, fostering career and economic mobility.
MOTHER’S DAY GIFT PACKAGE
Available from 10am – 2pm on Sunday, May 10
|MAKEUP + SKINCARE||FLOWER BOUQUET|
|One GLOSSYBOX containing 5 prestige beauty products||One Just Make It Awesome bouquet of 6 – 8 mixed-color Mini Callas, shipped directly from eco-friendly, sustainable farms|
HOW IT WORKS
- MOVE your slider to RUSH, and select the GIFT option
- SET your delivery drop-off location. This can either be your current location or the recipient’s.
- REQUEST the GIFT option between 10am and 2pm on Sunday, May 10
- An UberRUSH messenger will arrive at the drop-off location to deliver your Mother’s Day gift package
- The cost of the Mother’s Day gift package is $30. All proceeds will go directly to YWCA NYC.
- Your Mother’s Day gift package will contain the following items: one GLOSSYBOX containing 5 prestige beauty products, and one Just Make It Awesome bouquet of 6 – 8 mixed-color Mini Callas, shipped directly from eco-friendly, sustainable farms
- The GIFT option will only be accessible in the app in Manhattan below 125th Street. Deliveries will only be available in this area.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.