Get Gorgeous with Uber NYC and Benefit Cosmetics!
On Demand Makeovers!
Uber and Benefit Cosmetics have your secret weapon for looking great during New York Fashion Week. If you know Benefit, you know their beauty rescue, pick-me-up products. Well, on 2/11 and 2/12, Uber NYC is bringing hottie Dr. Feelgood and his EMTs – that’s Emergency Mascara Technicians – on demand, to rescue and refresh your lovely face. EMTs are limited, so if your request is not fulfilled, keep trying! If your request does go through, you’re in luck! You and up to 3 of your friends will get a makeover (not that you need it!) for free from the experts at Benefit Cosmetics along with an awesome gift bag full of fun surprises.
How to request a makeover?
- Open the Uber app on your iPhone or Android Device. If you are not an Uber user, click here to sign-up
- Select the “Benefit” option for your car type
- Set the location where you want your personal Dr. Feelgood and his team to meet you
- You’ll receive an estimated time of arrival and a call from Dr. Feelgood to coordinate details
- When the flashy pink SUV arrives, you and a friend will be made up just in time for the next show
What else do I need to know?
- If your request doesn’t go through, keep trying! We will try to bring instant-makeovers to as many people as we can!
- Capture your makeover experience (or someone else’s) and upload it to Instagram. Check out everyone’s pics so far at instagram.benefitcosmetics.com. Show us yours by tagging your photo with #BeautyRescue and #NYFW for a chance to win awesome prizes from Benefit Cosmetics and Uber
See you on the catwalk!
-Uber NYC Team
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.