Free Vintage Rides in Celebration of Frank Sinatra’s 100th Birthday
It’s time, New York, New York! Travel back to the glamorous ‘60s and ‘70s with FREE rides in classic cars, celebrating one of the world’s most influential entertainers.
On Saturday, December 12, lucky riders can request a FREE ride with Frank’s Fleet, featuring speciality vehicles from Sinatra’s heyday—including a ‘66 Cadillac Deville, a ‘73 Buick Centurion, a ‘76 Eldorado, and other spectacular classics.
Enjoy an exclusive vintage ride while listening to Ol’ Blue Eyes biggest hits, such as “Luck Be a Lady” and “My Way.” Those who get a ride will also take home limited-edition Sinatra memorabilia.
Enter code FRANKSFLEET in your app for the chance to ride FREE in a timeless classic car
Follow along as the classic cars cruise the city using the hashtag #Sinatra100 on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
HOW IT WORKS
- OPEN the app between 12pm – 8pm in Manhattan (59th Street and below) on Saturday, December 12
- TAP the Profile icon on the left and select the PROMOTIONS menu option
- ENTER promo code FRANKSFLEET to unlock the special ‘SINATRA’ option
- REQUEST the ‘SINATRA’ option on the bottom slider in your app starting at 12pm
- RIDE in a #Sinatra100 classic car and take home limited edition memorabilia
- You must enter code FRANKSFLEET in order to see the special ‘SINATRA’ option within the promotion area in Manhattan (59th Street and below).
- This promotion is only valid on trips requested through the ‘SINATRA’ option on Saturday, December 12, between 12pm – 8pm within Manhattan (59th Street and below).
- Your trip fare will be absolutely free! (up to 30 minutes)
- Trips must end in Manhattan (59th Street and below).
- Demand will be extremely high and rides are available on a first come, first serve basis. Not all requests may be fulfilled. That’s life.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.