Force Friday is Upon Us
Calling all Jedi: Force Friday is here, and to celebrate we’ve teamed up with Hot Wheels to bring a fleet of Hot Wheels First Order Stormtrooper cars directly to you.
Today, September 4, lucky Jedi in Manhattan can select the HOT WHEELS option within the Uber app to have a Dodge Charger modeled after a First Order Stormtrooper Car pick them up for a FREE ride. Stormtrooper riders will also receive the official Star Wars: The Force Awakens Hot Wheels Diecast Car.
Enter code HOTWHEELSFF in your app for the chance to ride for FREE in a Stormtrooper car
Follow the epic adventures of the Hot Wheels Stormtrooper Fleet as they navigate the streets of New York City via #HotWheelsForceFriday on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open the app, today, September 4, between 9am – 5pm in Manhattan (59th Street and below)
- TAP the Profile Icon on the left and select the PROMOTIONS menu option
- ENTER promo code HOTWHEELSFF to unlock the special “HOT WHEELS” option
- REQUEST the “HOT WHEELS” option on the bottom slider in your app starting at 9am today
- If a car is available, you’ll get the once-in-a-lifetime chance to ride for FREE in a Stormtrooper car
- This promotion is only valid on trips requested through the HOT WHEELS option on Friday, September 4, between 9am – 5pm within Manhattan (59th Street and below)
- Your trip fare will be absolutely free! (up to 30 minutes)
- Stormtrooper riders will receive an official Star Wars: The Force Awakens Hot Wheels Diecast Car
- Please note that demand will be extremely high and supply will be limited
The complete line of Hot Wheels Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise is officially available here.
*This offer is provided for a limited time on a first-come, first serve basis. Demand will be very high and not all requests may be fulfilled.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.