Don’t be fashion roadkill—Get UberGlam’ed
Whether you’re ready or not, NY Fashion Week is here! For many fashionistas, running around between shows and events can put a strain on your stylish look (especially with the summer’s lingering heat and humidity).
In hopes of making this week easier—and a lot more glamorous—we’ve teamed up with GLAMSQUAD, NYC’s in-home beauty service app, to offer on-demand blowouts and makeup applications. The best part? It’s only $40!
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
- Open up your Uber app
- Apply the promo code: UberGLAM
- Request ‘GLAM’
- No need for cash! The credit card associated with your Uber account will be charged automatically
- UberGLAM is only $40 per person ($125 retail value) and includes one blowout and one makeup application (approximately 40 minutes total)
- Getting ready with friends? One UberGLAM request can accommodate up to 4 people (40 minutes per person, back-to-back)
- Choose from a variety of hairstyles and makeup styles
- UberGLAM is only available in Manhattan on September 4 and 5, between 3pm and 8pm
We hope you have a glamorous start to your NYFW.
Uber on! (—with style)
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.