Arrive in Style with UberCUSTOM
Uber is always there when you need a stylish and comfortable way to get around NYC. This time we’re not just connecting you to a stylish car, we’re hooking up our frequent riders with a free custom shirt from Knot Standard (a $75 value).
All you need to do is enter the promo code UberCUSTOM and take 3 rides in NYC between 9/12-9/19. (Excludes uberTAXI)
Yes, you read that right – no sweepstakes, just a thank you and a gentle nudge to step up your wardrobe when you are riding in style with Uber!
Here’s how it works:
- Enter the code UberCUSTOM by logging into your account here or in the app. You only need to enter the code one time and will see a confirmation screen when entered correctly.
- Ride three times on uberX, UberBLACK or UberSUV between Thursday September 12th and Thursday September 19th.
- After the 19th, we will email you your private code for a custom men’s Knot Standard Benchmark Shirt
- Get the UberCUSTOM experience by redeeming your code and creating your shirt in-person, or online:
- In Person: Visit the showroom in NYC to be measured up and design your perfect shirt with a Knot Standard Style Advisor.
- Online: Go straight to KnotStandard.com, and create your own shirt online. Knot Standard’s webcam measuring system takes a quick scan from your laptop to get all of your measurements.
Have friends that you think could use an upgraded wardrobe? Tell them to sign up with the promo code UberCUSTOM and start riding!
If you have any questions, you can always reach us on twitter at @Uber_NYC or at supportNY@uber.com.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.