You Deserve a Study Break
‘Tis the season to be studying. With finals en route, we know that stress levels are at an all-time high. That’s why we’ve teamed up with some of our favorite brands to bring you on-demand Study Break care packages—for free!
On Thursday, December 11, open the Uber app on campus and request STUDY to get your Study Break care package delivered on demand. See full details below.
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
HOW IT WORKS
- Open your app on campus at the following universities: Rutgers, Princeton, NJIT, Stevens, Montclair State University.*
- Request STUDY between 11am and 4pm on Thursday, December 11.
- An Uber brand ambassador will arrive at your location to deliver your FREE Study Break care package.
*Not on campus? Good for you—you deserve a break from the library! You can still request your own on-demand Study Break by entering code UBERSTUDY into your app, and then requesting STUDY to your location.
- Each Study Break care package will come in its own Vineyard Vines tote bag, stuffed with Kind bars and Popchips for you to snack on, Red Bull to power you through those all-nighters, Help® packets for when your brain feels like it’s on the verge of explosion, a cozy onesie or accessory from One Piece, and Blowfish, which will come in handy the day after your last final (trust us).
- Study Breaks are absolutely FREE! Save your dollars for late-night pizza.
- Earn extra credit by sharing your Study Break experience with friends. Tag us on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook using the hashtag #StudyBreak and you could win $50 Uber credit!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.