You Deserve a Study Break
‘Tis the season to be studying. With finals en route, we know that stress levels are at an all-time high. That’s why we’ve teamed up with some of our favorite brands to bring you on-demand Study Break care packages—for free!
On Thursday, December 11, open the Uber app on campus and request STUDY to get your Study Break care package delivered on demand. See full details below.
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
HOW IT WORKS
- Open your app on campus at the following universities: Rutgers, Princeton, NJIT, Stevens, Montclair State University.*
- Request STUDY between 11am and 4pm on Thursday, December 11.
- An Uber brand ambassador will arrive at your location to deliver your FREE Study Break care package.
*Not on campus? Good for you—you deserve a break from the library! You can still request your own on-demand Study Break by entering code UBERSTUDY into your app, and then requesting STUDY to your location.
- Each Study Break care package will come in its own Vineyard Vines tote bag, stuffed with Kind bars and Popchips for you to snack on, Red Bull to power you through those all-nighters, Help® packets for when your brain feels like it’s on the verge of explosion, a cozy onesie or accessory from One Piece, and Blowfish, which will come in handy the day after your last final (trust us).
- Study Breaks are absolutely FREE! Save your dollars for late-night pizza.
- Earn extra credit by sharing your Study Break experience with friends. Tag us on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook using the hashtag #StudyBreak and you could win $50 Uber credit!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.