It’s Time for a Study Break
You’re in the home stretch—winter break is just around the corner. To power your last few weeks of all-nighters and library visits, we’re teaming up with Jet.com to deliver FREE care packages directly to you on campus, on demand.
Think KIND bars, Red Bull, study tools from simplehuman and Command, $25 off your next Jet.com order (over $50), Uber swag—plus loads more. Select deliveries will also include a pair of Skullcandy headphones ($100 value).
Request STUDY BREAK on campus on Monday, December 14, for a free care package delivery.
HOW IT WORKS
- Open your app on campus at the following universities: Monmouth, Montclair State, NJIT, Princeton, Rutgers, Seton Hall, and Stevens
- Request STUDY BREAK between 11am and 3pm on Monday, December 14
- An Uber driver-partner will arrive at your location to deliver your FREE Study Break care package from Jet.com
Studying off campus? You can still request your own on-demand Study Break by entering code STUDYBREAKS into your app, and then requesting STUDY BREAK to your location.
- Study Break care packages contain: Cape Cod Chips, Command Medium White Hook + Picture Hanging Strips, Ferrero Rocher chocolates, Honey Stinger Energy Waffles, Jack’s Links Jerkey, $25 off your next Jet.com order (over $50) + Jet swag, Kleenex Go Pack Pocket Pack Facial Tissue (3-Pack), KIND Bar (Dark Chocolate Chunk & Roasted Jalapeno), Mars candy, Red Bull, resource water bottles, simplehuman 1.5 litre fingerprint proof stainless steel mini can, and Uber swag. Select deliveries will also include a pair of Skullcandy headphones.
- Study Break care packages are completely FREE
- If connected, please meet your driver curbside to collect your care package
- No rides required. STUDY BREAK vehicles will only be delivering care packages; driver-partners will not be able to provide rides.
- Care packages available while supplies last
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.