On-Demand Summertime Essentials Delivered Beachside
Summer weekends are for escaping—whether you’re riding the waves, working on your tan, or just looking for a change in scenery.
This Saturday, we’re partnering with some of our favorite brands to bring you everything you need to make your getaway from weekday life. Grab your friends, plot your escape, and request a free tote bag filled with summer essentials.
Enter code BEACHBAG in your app and request your free beach bag this Saturday, July 11
HOW IT WORKS
- OPEN your app anywhere along the Jersey Shore on Saturday, July 11, between 11am and 2pm
- TOGGLE to the BEACH BAG view on the product slider
- ENTER promo code BEACHBAG to unlock the Beach Bags option
- REQUEST BEACH BAG to your location
- An Uber brand ambassador will arrive at your location to deliver your FREE beach bag
- Each bag will have everything you need for your personal getaway including, a large towel, a paddleball set, and water, courtesy of Evian; glossy copies of The Daily Summer and Lifestyle Magazine for your reading pleasure; Urbanears headphones for your favorite lounging playlists; Triwa sunglasses and SkinCeuticals products to protect your skin from the rays; $100 to M.Gemi to spend on you or a friend so you can walk around in style; and Uber portable chargers to keep you powered all day long. (Value: $500)
- Beach bags are absolutely FREE!
- One select bag will also contain a complimentary two-night stay from July 17-19 in a suite at New York City’s Hotel Americano, plus $200 Uber credit to get you there and back
- Supply is limited, so request your bag early!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.