Your Fitness Essentials Delivered On Demand
New Year’s Day came and went, and your resolutions are crystal clear:
Eat Well ✔
Feel great ✔
On Thursday, January 14, kickstart your fitness reboot by requesting a FREE Fit Kit with all the essentials you need to balance a healthy routine.
Every Fit Kit will include a limited-edition Hudson Sutler duffel filled with products from leading fitness and lifestyle brands.
Request FIT KIT in your app for the chance to request your FREE Fit Kit on Thursday, January 14
Request your Fit Kit and #UberToTheGym all year long. Each Fit Kit delivered will contain:
HOW IT WORKS
- Open the app between 11am – 2pm in Jersey City or Hoboken
- Request the ‘FIT KIT’ option on the bottom slider in your app starting at 11am
- Receive your FREE fitness bag, featuring products and services from Barry’s Bootcamp, sweetgreen, Glossier, Jawbone, and more
- Fit Kits are absolutely free!
- This promotion is only available through the ‘FIT KIT’ option on Thursday, January 14, between 11am – 2pm.
- Deliveries will only be available in Jersey City and Hoboken.
- Demand will be extremely high and kits will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Not all requests may be fulfilled.
- One Fit Kit per request.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–