Treat Your VIP This Mother’s Day
This Mother’s Day, we’re teaming up with GLOSSYBOX and The Bouqs to give the mom in your life the ultimate Mother’s Day gift package—on demand. For $30, your lucky VIP will receive a beautiful bouquet from the Bouqs and a GLOSSYBOX filled with makeup, hair, and skincare products. Simply request the gift package to your location or the recipient’s location, and your Mother’s Day gift package will be en route in minutes!
The best part? All proceeds go directly to YWCA NYC, whose aim is to help women and girls harness new technological skills, fostering career and economic mobility.
MOTHER’S DAY GIFT PACKAGE
Available from 10am – 2pm on Sunday, May 10
|MAKEUP + SKINCARE||FLOWER BOUQUET|
|One GLOSSYBOX containing 5 prestige beauty products||One Just Make It Awesome bouquet of 6 – 8 mixed-color Mini Callas, shipped directly from eco-friendly, sustainable farms|
HOW IT WORKS
- On Sunday, May 10, between 10am and 2pm, select the GIFT option in your Uber app
- Set your delivery location. This can either be your current location or the recipient’s location.
- Request the GIFT option
- A vehicle will arrive at the requested location to deliver your Mother’s Day gift package
- The cost of the Mother’s Day gift package is $30. All proceeds will go directly to YWCA NYC.
- Your Mother’s Day gift package will contain the following items: one GLOSSYBOX containing 5 prestige beauty products, and one Just Make It Awesome bouquet of 6 – 8 mixed-color Mini Callas, shipped directly from eco-friendly, sustainable farms
- The GIFT option will only be accessible in the Uber app in Hudson County. Deliveries will only be available within the county.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.