Clear your calendars—#UberKITTENS are coming to Hudson County!
Clear your calendars—the kittens are coming.
On Thursday, October 29, riders across Jersey City and Hoboken can request the company of a few furry friends at their office with a tap of the app. If matched, riders will have the chance to snuggle the kittens, test their skills in the workplace (they are excellent paper shredders), and even adopt a kitten if they pass the interview stage.
Request KITTENS in your app for the chance to snuggle with UberKITTENS!
There’s more to UberKITTENS than just fierce kitten snuggles. For the $30 “snuggle fee,” Uber will turn around and support the Liberty Humane Society. Liberty Humane Society’s mission is to foster a community of compassion and respect, and provide animals in need with a chance at a lifelong, loving home.
HOW IT WORKS
- OPEN the app between 11am–3pm in Jersey City or Hoboken on Thursday, October 29
- REQUEST the ‘KITTENS’ option on the bottom slider in your app starting at 11am
- If matched, the kittens will arrive for 15 minutes of snuggle time, with the opportunity to adopt one of the cats
- UberKITTENS is only valid on trips requested through the KITTENS option on Thursday, October 29, between 11am – 3pm
- UberKITTENS is only available in Jersey City or Hoboken
- Each visit is limited to 15 minutes
- Please make sure you you have a safe and secure indoor area ready for kitten-playtime when you request
- Please note that demand will be high and supply will be limited*
*This offer is provided for a limited time on a first-come, first serve basis. Demand will be high and not all requests may be fulfilled.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.