Las Vegas — We’re Here!
From grabbing a drink in DTLV with friends to heading out for a round of golf in Summerlin to running an errand in Henderson — your life just got a whole lot easier. You’re a few taps away from getting to your destination seamlessly and safely with Uber.
All you need to do is download the Uber app and whenever you are ready to head out, just pinpoint your location and a driver will be ready to pick you up within minutes. You can track the exact location of the driver and even share details about your trip with anyone who wants to know you are safely on your way home or is waiting for you at your destination.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Whatever you are up to this weekend, here is some basic info on what to expect with uberX, our low-cost ridesharing option:
- Convenience: Once you’ve pinpointed your location on the Uber app, a driver will be ready to pick you up within minutes–wherever you are.
- Safety: You’ll receive important details about your ride, like contact info for the driver and the license plate of the car. You can track the exact location of the driver and even share details about your trip with anyone who is waiting for you at your destination or just wants to know you are getting home safe.
- Hassle Free: There’s no need to worry about cash — your ride will be charged directly to your Uber account when your trip is over and you’ll get an emailed receipt.
SAMPLE FARE ESTIMATES
- UNLV to Downtown Las Vegas: $13-17
- UNLV to Summerlin: $34-45
- Downtown Las Vegas to Summerlin: $36-48
- Downtown Las Vegas to Henderson: $39-52
- Henderson to Summerlin: $63-84
We’re excited to be here, Las Vegas. For all the latest updates, go ahead and follow us @Uber_Vegas & @Uber_NV and tweet us with #NVLovesUber — we’re here to keep you moving!
— Team Uber Nevada
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.