Las Vegas — We’re Here!
From grabbing a drink in DTLV with friends to heading out for a round of golf in Summerlin to running an errand in Henderson — your life just got a whole lot easier. You’re a few taps away from getting to your destination seamlessly and safely with Uber.
All you need to do is download the Uber app and whenever you are ready to head out, just pinpoint your location and a driver will be ready to pick you up within minutes. You can track the exact location of the driver and even share details about your trip with anyone who wants to know you are safely on your way home or is waiting for you at your destination.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Whatever you are up to this weekend, here is some basic info on what to expect with uberX, our low-cost ridesharing option:
- Convenience: Once you’ve pinpointed your location on the Uber app, a driver will be ready to pick you up within minutes–wherever you are.
- Safety: You’ll receive important details about your ride, like contact info for the driver and the license plate of the car. You can track the exact location of the driver and even share details about your trip with anyone who is waiting for you at your destination or just wants to know you are getting home safe.
- Hassle Free: There’s no need to worry about cash — your ride will be charged directly to your Uber account when your trip is over and you’ll get an emailed receipt.
SAMPLE FARE ESTIMATES
- UNLV to Downtown Las Vegas: $13-17
- UNLV to Summerlin: $34-45
- Downtown Las Vegas to Summerlin: $36-48
- Downtown Las Vegas to Henderson: $39-52
- Henderson to Summerlin: $63-84
We’re excited to be here, Las Vegas. For all the latest updates, go ahead and follow us @Uber_Vegas & @Uber_NV and tweet us with #NVLovesUber — we’re here to keep you moving!
— Team Uber Nevada
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.