Zombie Alert: Zombie Pub Crawl is Back this Weekend!
Just before dusk this Saturday, the streets of downtown Minneapolis will transform into a playground for the Living Dead. That’s right….Zombie Pub Crawl is back!
Celebrating it’s 10th year in the Twin Cities, zombies will roam the streets and terrorize some of your favorite bars of the Warehouse District. And no zombie fest is set without the right jams to really get the undead going! Two stages will host the sounds of Steve Aoki, Juicy J, Rusko and more.
To ensure you can get your zombie on safely, Uber is partnering up to help you get to and from the world’s greatest undead party at the tap of a button.
ZPC SURVIVAL GUIDE:
- Get picked up or dropped off at the designated Uber Stand near Target Center at 1st Ave N and 7th St. Look for the Uber flags!
- Cover up or remove blood soaked clothing to help keep your Uber as free from undead mess as possible.
- Fare split your ride with friends for the cheapest ride in town.
- Need help? Our Uber crew will be available at WILL CALL and the Uber booth.
- New to Uber? Sign up here for $20 off your first ride with promo ZPC14.
Tickets are still available for tomorrow’s crawl, so grab ’em here and get zombified.
Keep calm, and zombie on!
Team Uber MSP
On-Demand Mentors Tuesday, March 15 Entrepreneurs, young professionals, and aspiring executives — your opportunity to learn from the Twin Cities’ best and brightest women leaders is only a tap away. We’ve teamed up with Dress for Success and Women In Networking to celebrate Women’s History Month — on Tuesday, March 15th, request ‘MENTOR’ for a […]