Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day #UberMSPattys-style!
This weekend brings the beloved holiday where we all celebrate our irish heritage (1/16% counts, right?!), rock kelly green from head-to-toe, and it’s acceptable to be a “few” drinks deep before 10am — especially if with family….That’s right, it’s St. Patrick’s Day!
Ubers will be out in the Twin Cities all weekend to help get you around — but want to really Uberfy your St. Patty’s Day?
Here’s the scoop:
- Come celebrate with us Sunday at The Pourhouse for Pour O’Booza starting at 1pm
- Document your Uber fun by tweetting/instagraming photos to @Uber_MSP with #UberMSPattys
- Between 5-8pm, INSTASHARE will be in-house live streaming your photos throughout the bar. Find the booth, and you can print out your photos with a special $5 off Uber code*
If you can’t make it to The Pourhouse to grab your pic & hang with us [insert sad face here], you can still get in on the fun! Just tweet a pic on Sunday with your Uber and/or driver with #UberMSPattys and we’ll shoot you the $5 love via DM!
Ready to get the #UberMSPattys love started? Tweet us @Uber_MSP now with #UberMSPattys to win a $50 tab at The Pourhouse and FREE round trip Uber rides, up to $75 off each way, for Sunday!! Winner will be announced tomorrow at 5pm.
….now before we go, just a few ‘Keep it Safe’ tips for the weekend:
- DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE. Just tap your app for Uber! We got your back for a safe, reliable ride home.
- There will be street closures around parades and certain areas in Minneapolis/St.Paul. If you’re near these areas, be sure to request your Uber to a street your driver can access.
- Double check where your pin is set before requesting. Then triple check….just to be sure!
- It’ll be a busy weekend – it could take some time to request a ride and surge pricing may go into effect.
- DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!
HAPPY ST. PATRICK’S DAY!
Keep Warm & Uber On — Team Uber MSP
*$5 off is valid for new/existing Uber users. One discount per account. Expires 3/31/13.
On-Demand Mentors Tuesday, March 15 Entrepreneurs, young professionals, and aspiring executives — your opportunity to learn from the Twin Cities’ best and brightest women leaders is only a tap away. We’ve teamed up with Dress for Success and Women In Networking to celebrate Women’s History Month — on Tuesday, March 15th, request ‘MENTOR’ for a […]