Uber MSP and Goodwill Make Spring Cleaning Easy
Spring has sprung, and it’s officially the time of year for cleaning out closets. In the spirit of the season, we are teaming up with our friends at Goodwill® to make donating clothing quick and convenient.
This Saturday, May 2, clean out your closets and let Uber take care of the rest with #UberSpringCleaning
|SPREAD THE WORD|
HOW IT WORKS:
- Bag up your clothing such as jackets, shirts, pants, blouses and any other items of clothing you’re willing to donate
- Open your Uber app between 10:00am-4:00pm on Saturday, May 2
- Request GIVE at the bottom of the screen
- If you’re connected, a driver will arrive to pick up your items – and will drop-off your donation to Goodwill locations in the Twin Cities
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
It’s totally FREE!
- All clothing must be bagged for drivers to accept your donation
- Drivers will arrive at your requested pickup location. Please keep in mind drivers can’t leave vehicles unattended—we ask that you bring your bagged clothing out to meet your driver when they arrive.
- #UberSpringCleaning will be in high demand so please be patient!
- Those who are able to donate on May 2 will receive a follow up email early next week with tax receipt information
If you’ve already cleaned out your closet or if the promotion isn’t happening in your hometown, you can still help your local Goodwill® by finding your nearest donation center here.
On-Demand Mentors Tuesday, March 15 Entrepreneurs, young professionals, and aspiring executives — your opportunity to learn from the Twin Cities’ best and brightest women leaders is only a tap away. We’ve teamed up with Dress for Success and Women In Networking to celebrate Women’s History Month — on Tuesday, March 15th, request ‘MENTOR’ for a […]