Give Back This Holiday with Uber Food Drive
The holiday season marks a time for us to celebrate, give thanks, and give back to those in need in our community. Last week, we invited you to ride and donate to No Kid Hungry – our national campaign which raised funds to provide #5MillionMeals to children across the US this holiday season.
To continue the giving back this week, we’ve partnered with our friends at the Second Harvest Heartland to bring you an on-demand food drive. This Thursday, we’ll pick up your donations and deliver them to help eliminate hunger in the Cities.
Request a FREE pickup with on-demand food drive this Thursday!
HOW IT WORKS
- Open the app Thursday, December 18 from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Slide over to FOOD DRIVE in the app and request a pickup at your location.
- When your Uber arrives, hand at least two canned goods to your Uber driver.
- You’ll receive a special thank you gift from the Uber team and our partners.
- Your donation will be delivered to Second Harvest to help feed someone in need.
Get the whole office involved! Fill out this form. We’ll guarantee a pickup on 12/18, and the top donating business will receive an Uber holiday party pack with $25 off discounted rides (max 50 rides), Timberwolves tickets and more.
SHARE THE NEWS WITH FRIENDS & FAMILY
Together, we can make an impact this holiday season!
Team Uber MSP
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR PARTNERS
On-Demand Mentors Tuesday, March 15 Entrepreneurs, young professionals, and aspiring executives — your opportunity to learn from the Twin Cities’ best and brightest women leaders is only a tap away. We’ve teamed up with Dress for Success and Women In Networking to celebrate Women’s History Month — on Tuesday, March 15th, request ‘MENTOR’ for a […]