Fare Splitting = Fair Splitting
It’s been said that 4 out of 3 people can’t do fractions. At Uber, we love math (we have a whole team dedicated to it!) but we understand that not everyone does. So we’re going to do the long division for you.
SPLIT YOUR FARE WITH FRIENDS IN YOUR UBER APP!
To split a fare, you…
- Request a ride
- Tap the center icon at the bottom of the app screen
- Select “Split Fare”
- Choose your friends
- Tap “Send”
- Tap the link in the message from Uber
- Your friends who don’t have an Uber account will be prompted to download the app and sign up
- Your Uber-savvy friends will be taken directly to the Uber app
- Your friends will confirm they want to split your fare
Then let Uber take care of the rest!
On-Demand Mentors Tuesday, March 15 Entrepreneurs, young professionals, and aspiring executives — your opportunity to learn from the Twin Cities’ best and brightest women leaders is only a tap away. We’ve teamed up with Dress for Success and Women In Networking to celebrate Women’s History Month — on Tuesday, March 15th, request ‘MENTOR’ for a […]