Rochester, your free Uber has arrived!
Rochester, Enjoy FREE Rides Before July 28!
School is back in session and what better way to start the year than free Uber rides! Starting Wednesday, September 10, through Sunday, September 14, at 11:59pm Uber is FREE in the Rochester area.
Whether you’re catching a concert this weekend or going to dinner with friends grab an Uber and get a free ride up to $25!
How do I get FREE Rides?
- Download the Uber app and enter the promo code RCFREE to unlock your four free rides!
- Already Uber? You can get free rides too! Text* RCFREE to 827-222
- Take two FREE rides between Wednesday (09/10) through 11:59pm on Sunday (09/14) for up to $25 per ride.
- If the total fare of your (free) trip is over $25 the credit card on file will be charged the difference
- If you’re not signed up, download the app or register here
Where are rides free?
- Rides will be free in Rochester, Rochester Hills, and Auburn Hills areas. The ride must start in the area outlined below for the promotion to apply.
Can I tell my friends?
- YES! Grab your phone to text, tweet, and Instagram your heart out! Just remember to tag #UberBURBS … that way we’ll know how much you REALLY love us 🙂
Get ready for a great week, Rochester!
Team Uber Detroit*Message and Data Rates may apply
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.