UberChowder On Demand
We’re delivering our favorite iconic New England comfort food, clam chowder from Legal Sea Foods. For every #UberChowder bowl purchased, Uber and Legal Sea Foods will each donate $1 to the Greater Boston Food Bank!
HOW IT WORKS:
- WHEN: 11am – 4pm on Friday, March 13th
- WHERE: Boston, MA and Providence, RI only
- HOW: Choose CHOWDER in the app and request
- WHAT: Your Chowder Chariot will arrive with two 12 oz. bowls of chowder
- COST: $10 per bowl (minimum of 2 bowls, maximum 6) will be charged to your Uber account. Uber and Legal Sea Foods will each donate $1 per bowl sold!
SIGN UP WITH CODE ‘CHOWDER15’
TO GET $30 OFF YOUR FIRST RIDE ![/button]
The Golden Spoon
Five lucky winners will find a Golden Spoon with their chowder, along with $100 in Uber credit AND a $100 Legal Sea Foods gift card!
Demand for chowder will be high and availability will be limited, so we appreciate your patience. You can also click here to donate to the GBFB.
Uber New England
This St. Patrick’s Day, you can request the Bagpipes option in-app to get a free, live performance at your doorstep. Treat yourself or share the luck and surprise a friend with pipers at their doorstep. —just make sure they’re available. Enter code BAGPIPES in the app to unlock the Bagpipes option between noon and 4pm […]