Uber Boston is hiring!
You read that right, friends. Uber Boston is hiring. Are you up to the challenge? Check out the descriptions below and apply online if interested!
- Hustle. Work hard. Play hard. You walk in owning a room and walk out with additions to the Uber Boston family. You’re flexible, fearless and excited to help build something awesome and share it with Boston.
- Haters gonna hate. But you have no problem taking a negative and making it a positive. You can make anyone our biggest evangelist.
- You are Super Human. Some days you’ll work late and some days you’ll work early…all while loving Uber and bringing all you’ve got to the table. You don’t get overwhelmed easily… thousands of Uber user emails each month? No prob!
- Not a fun hater. On-Demand Ice Cream…Free Taxi Week…OH MY! Your ideas are the kind that make people excited. You like to have fun. You are really creative.
You in? Check out the officially official job posting here and click the cute little “Apply” button in the bottom right hand corner to throw your hat in the ring.
Driver Operations Manager
- Patience is a virtue. You know those awesome people who bring you from point A to point B? You’ll be in charge of making sure we only have the best of the best.
- Numbers. You are a numbers person. You are analytical and you love it. You can make awesome decisions based on data analysis.
- Strategy. Let’s grow this city.
- All hands on deck! You are ready to hustle and make it happen.
Like what you see? Click here for the job posting and click the itty bitty “Apply” button in the bottom right hand corner to put your name in the game.
We are so very excited to continue to grow our team here in Boston. May the odds be ever in your favor.
This St. Patrick’s Day, you can request the Bagpipes option in-app to get a free, live performance at your doorstep. Treat yourself or share the luck and surprise a friend with pipers at their doorstep. —just make sure they’re available. Enter code BAGPIPES in the app to unlock the Bagpipes option between noon and 4pm […]