New Year’s Eve MegaPOOL—One Night of Seamless Celebration
This New Year’s Eve, you and your squad can hop around town in a New Year’s Eve MegaPOOL. We’re making it cheaper and easier to get around on one of the busiest nights of the year by offering uberPOOL rides on trolleys playing your favorite jams from 2015, and stocked with celebratory swag.
Make Your New Year’s a Seamless Celebration
This way, you can make an appearance at a swanky soiree, plan your stealth exit, and keep the celebrations going in a MegaPOOL. With room for up to 18 people, you can bring up to 5 friends, and maybe even make some new ones on your way to the next event. Demand will be high and availability limited!
HOW IT WORKS
- Select MegaPOOL in the app
- Set your pickup and destination addresses
- You could get matched with another group going the same way
Don’t hold up your co-riders’ night—gather your crew and be ready, as your driver will only wait 2 minutes after they arrive. If you’re in a rush, you may want to consider uberX—or for the cheapest way to Uber, try uberPOOL!
- Available 12/31 8pm – 11:30pm
- Cost: $5 per person
- Limit 6 total people per request*
- Flat rate not affected by surge
- Only available in the Boston/Cambridge area
Please note that alcohol cannot be consumed while on the trip, so keep your bubbly capped (or corked, if you’re fancy) until you get to your destination. Demand will be high and availability limited, so thanks for your patience!
Happy New Year!
* There is a known error on the screen “How Many Seats Do You Need?” that incorrectly states “If you have more than 2 passengers, please request uberX.” This is a bug – you are able to request up to 6 seats.
This St. Patrick’s Day, you can request the Bagpipes option in-app to get a free, live performance at your doorstep. Treat yourself or share the luck and surprise a friend with pipers at their doorstep. —just make sure they’re available. Enter code BAGPIPES in the app to unlock the Bagpipes option between noon and 4pm […]