Neighborhood Love is Coming to Fenway
Another month, another Neighborhood Love and this July we’re bringing it to Fenway just in time for summer and Red Sox! Keep reading for some amazing specials from our favorite Fenway establishments, valid now through July 29th.
This cantina has 80 tequilas on hand and 15 different margaritas. If that’s not an incentive to go try this place out, I don’t know what is. Wait, how about some free nachos?
- Show that you Ubered there and receive a complimentary order of their famous “Loaded” Nachos with homemade guacamole, cheese, sour cream, jalapenos, olives and fresh pico de gallo
This joint is the first modern Japanese brasserie in Boston and boasts an outstanding menu. With a spicy tuna over crispy rice app and free wifi, what’s not to like?
- Let your waiter know you Ubered there and receive a complimentary order of edamame
If you’ve been living under a rock and have yet to experience Bleacher Bar, then get your butt into an Uber and give it a try. It’s located beneath the bleachers of Fenway (hence the name) and has an amazing view of centerfield.
- Take a ride there with Uber and get 10% off food (not valid on Home Red Sox games or Fenway Concerts)
Whether you’re in the mood for a giant pig roast (yes, that’s right) or craving some fresh oysters, Citizen Public House has you covered.
- Uber to the restaurant and show your receipt for $1 oysters (up to 12 per table)
This bar is perfect for any game, with two levels and about a million, ok more like 100, high def TVs. When it comes to the apps, there is no wrong choice here!
- Show your server your Uber receipt for 10% off food (not valid on Home Red Sox games or Fenway Concerts)
We’re thrilled to have one of the best venues in Boston participate in Fenway’s Neighborhood Love. With tons of concerts this month, what excuse do you have not to stop by?
- Catch a ride to this venue and receive 10% off of the food bill when you show your Uber receipt (not valid in Foundation Room)
This amazing taqueria has a variety of tacos and tequilas to satisfy any taste. They also have Taco Tuesday if you can’t choose just one filling- and we promise they are all so good that you will want to try more than one!
- Receive a complimentary appetizer with the purchase of an entree when you show that you Ubered to the restaurant ($12 maximum value)
This pub is always a good time whether you’re in the mood for Stump! Trivia or some live music.
- Flash that Uber receipt for 10% off food (not valid on Home Red Sox games or Fenway Concerts)
If you’re in the mood for a good ‘ol burger, Tasty Burger is the place to go! The name says it all, and don’t forget to look out for their Burger of the Day!
- What goes better together than beer and burgers? Show your Uber receipt for one free koozie per person
Need a ride?
If you still haven’t tried Uber yet (gasp), take a ride to or from Fenway on us by registering here, or signing up with code ‘BosJulyNL’. For all of our loyal Uberites, we’ve got ‘BosJulyNLExt’ for 25% off one ride to or from Fenway this July only. Pop into the app and enter the code.
Questions? Shoot an email to t.uber.com/support or tweet us @Uber_BOS. And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on our latest promotions!
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.
It’s official: the Uber Driver App for iOS is now available for download in the App Store. And to celebrate, we’ve put together a list of the top 9 things you probably didn’t know about the Uber Driver App for iOS. Once you’ve taken a look, head on over to the App Store and take it for a spin.