Boston, your uberXL is arriving now…
It’s been almost a year since uberX, our most affordable ride started cruising the streets of Beantown. We’re growing up, and things just got a whole lot better (and bigger)…Boston, meet the newest member of the uberX family – uberXL.
Beginning today, May 8th, you can request an even roomier ride for less. UberXL is (you guessed it) an XL version of our uberX offering, consisting of vehicles with seating for up to six passengers – think Honda Pilots and Toyota Siennas.
HOW IT WORKS
- Request the uberXL option via your app
- Ride with a group of up to 6 people for less than a TAXI
- $3.50 (Base Fare) + $.35/Min + $2.45/Mile + $1 Safe Rides Fee
Summer is fast approaching…where will you take your uberXL?
- Head to Mother’s Day brunch with the entire fam!
- Get your Ultimate Frisbee teammates to the park for a match in an uberXL – frisbees not included 🙂
- Heading to commencement (or out of town to avoid commencement crowds)? Fare split with uberXL!
Demand for uberXL may be high, so thanks in advance for your patience as uberXL gets up and running. As always, UberSUV is also a great option for large groups!
Questions? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Uber Boston
This St. Patrick’s Day, you can request the Bagpipes option in-app to get a free, live performance at your doorstep. Treat yourself or share the luck and surprise a friend with pipers at their doorstep. —just make sure they’re available. Enter code BAGPIPES in the app to unlock the Bagpipes option between noon and 4pm […]