Baltimore, it’s FREE uberx WEEK!
- Skip the stress of parking at the mall while you’re shopping
- Let Uber be your designated driver for holiday parties
- Forget waiting in the cold to catch a ride
Fire up your Uber app and choose uberX. It’s free all week!
|TELL YOUR FRIENDS|
PLUS all week long we’ll be giving away sweet prizes on Facebook! Like our page for the chance to score cool deals from our partners:
- MissionTix: FREE tickets to local concerts and events!
- Power Plant Live!: $75 gift certificates to TATU
- Waterfront Partnership: $50 gift card to J’Paul’s restaurant + 4 tickets to Ripley’s Believe It Or Not
- Howl At The Moon: $75 gift card
- Fleet Street Kitchen: Four course dinner for two
But wait, there’s more! Monday through Friday, show your uberX ride receipt and get the hookup at local hotspots:
- B&O Brasserie: Free chef’s choice appetizer when you buy an entreé
- Birroteca: 20% off your bill
- Brewer’s Art: Buy one get one free beer
- Horizon Dental: $75 off any treatment
- LAMILL COFFEE: Buy an item, get a free gourmet coffee
- Leinekugel’s Beer Garden: $10 off your bill
- Luckie’s Tavern: $10 off your bill
- MEX Tequila Bar: $10 off your bill
- Studio 921 Day Spa: 15% off one treatment
- TATU: $10 off your bill
PRO TIPS & FINE PRINT TO HELP YOU GET YOUR uberX ON:
- You MUST enter promo code BMORELOVESuberX to redeem your free rides
- This promo does not apply to UberBLACK or UberSUV
- Demand will be very high! Please be patient
- A few cars will be stocked with Uber shirts, so the more you ride, the greater your chance of scoring a sweet UberTEE!
Team Uber Baltimore
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.