Indy Launches FREE uberX Month w/ Rider Zero, Paul George!
Pacers shooting guard Paul George knows the meaning of quality, reliability, and swagger on the court. So it’s no surprise that PG counts on Uber when looking for those same attributes off the court. Should an NBA All-Star settle for anything less?
Of course not! And as Indy’s uberX Rider Zero, he kicks off the launch of Circle City’s newest and most reliable transportation option!
What is uberX?
Better, faster, and cheaper than a taxi, uberX is the low cost Uber for those times you just need to get around. Whether you’re running late for a meeting, joining a friend for coffee, or grabbing lunch in Broad Ripple, uberX has you covered. Operating mid-size vehicles, uberX driving partners are vetted by Uber’s robust quality assurance measures.
Just open the app and starting TODAY we’re giving you FREE uberX rides for the month of September!
Ride + Win
Tweet and ride for your chance to take home a signed jersey from Paul George!
- Follow @Uber_Indy & @Paul_George24
- Tweet to let your friends know with #uberX24
- Take your first uberX ride
- We’ll announce the winner in 10 days on 9/15!
What’s the cost after my free rides?
- Butler to Broad Ripple: $8-$10
- Broad Ripple to the Circle: $15-$18
- Carmel to Lucas Oil Stadium: $30-$33
Divide the Ride! Use Fare Split for an even cheaper ride around Circle City!
Get the App:
The Fine Print:
- 5 free rides total (Up to $20 off)
- Credit is automatically applied when you ride – no need to enter a promo code!
- Valid only for uberX trips through 9/30/13
These are Xciting times Indy! Let us know how the first ride goes by sending us a tweet at @Uber_Indy or shooting us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Team Uber Indy
It’s official: the Uber Driver App for iOS is now available for download in the App Store. And to celebrate, we’ve put together a list of the top 9 things you probably didn’t know about the Uber Driver App for iOS. Once you’ve taken a look, head on over to the App Store and take it for a spin.