UberEATS is serving up #UberIceCream
Here’s the scoop. On any other day, UberEATS brings you the city’s best meals in 10 minutes or less. But this Friday, we’re giving you the chance to feel like a kid again because…
#UberIceCream is taking over the menu!
This Friday, July 24, we’re bringing your frozen favorites back for the fourth year in a row. Only this time around, it’s powered by UberEATS and it’s available all over Chicago.
Our Sweet Lineup
Whether you’re in the mood for a doughnut ice cream sandwich from Black Dog Gelato + Glazed & Infused, an exclusive sneak peak of gelato from the brand new Bar Siena, or a plentiful taste of the award-winning Graeter’s Ice Cream — we’ve got all your frozen favorites covered.
How It Works:
- Open UberEATS between 11am and 4pm this Friday, July 24
- Enter your location and tap “VIEW MENU”
- Order your treats — Delivery is free!
Our friends at Capital One are offering a free order of ice cream to eligible Capital One cardholders in the United States on Friday, July 24, 2015. Add your Capital One card as a payment method and enter promo code SWEETDEAL in the Uber app before requesting.
WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM, AFTER ALL
Demand will be high and availability will be limited.
- Capital One customers with US-issued credit cards open and in good standing are eligible to participate.
- Banking customers with debit cards, including Capital One 360 customers, are also eligible.
- Only applicable to Ice Cream vehicles paid for with US-issued Capital One credit or debit card in USD currency.
- Corporate and private label cards are not eligible for this offer.
Compare delivery jobs with Uber.
On Friday, January 24, enter promo code HOCKEYFAN into your app and request BLACKHAWKS at 1pm for your chance to be picked up in an Uber driven by Chicago Blackhawks goalie Scott Darling.