No Costume? No Fear! UberCOSTUMES is Haunting Chicago
Anything can happen when you’re hungry, even forgetting your Halloween costume. Lucky for you, on Friday and Saturday, we’re delivering FREE costumes to satisfy your hunger alter ego. Halloween never looked so good.
UberCOSTUMES is lurking in several parts of the city. To see if the haunting grounds are in your neighborhood, check out this coverage map.
- Open your app Friday between 3pm-8pm or Saturday between 11am-5pm
- Tap the fork and plate icon on the top bar
- Choose the free costume that fits your hungry self (1 per rider)—just pay $5 delivery fee
- Enter your address, checkout, and if connected, your driver will be curbside in minutes with your costume and matching symptom SNICKERS® bar*
* Demand will be very high and availability is limited.
Check Out Our Wicked Good Options:
I’m SPACEY when I’m Hungry
For when your head is in the clouds.
Spacey costume comes with flowered hippie vest and pants, white shirt, sunglasses, headband, peace sign necklace, and a SPACEY SNICKERS®
I’m FORGETFUL when I’m Hungry
For when you completely forgot it’s Halloween and need to show up to your party in the most memorable way possible.
Forgetful costume comes with inflatable banana suit, portable inflating fan with pre-installed batteries, and a FORGETFUL SNICKERS®
I’m a PRINCESS when I’m Hungry
For when you want to treat yourself like royalty.
Princess costume comes with a cottage princess dress, tiara, and a PRINCESS SNICKERS®
I’m a GOOFBALL when I’m Hungry
For when you’re not afraid to show your goofy side.
Goofball costume comes with a button-up clown onesie, foam red nose, rainbow wig and a GOOFBALL SNICKERS®
If you’re new to Uber, the UberCOSTUMES delivery fee is on us! Just enter the code UBERCOSTUMES or head here to sign up.
On Friday, January 24, enter promo code HOCKEYFAN into your app and request BLACKHAWKS at 1pm for your chance to be picked up in an Uber driven by Chicago Blackhawks goalie Scott Darling.