Chicago’s Top 10 Destinations of 2015
We ranked the top destinations of Chicago riders in 2015 to bring you our definitive guide to the year’s most popular spots in the Windy City.
Chicago’s passion for its sports teams is well known, and Chicagoans’ hometown pride is on display with 3 of the 4 major stadiums in the city making our top 10. The labels of tourism hub and travel hot spot also ring true with 2 international airports and numerous landmarks making the cut. And after opening just last year, trendy new hot spot Soho House Chicago also cracked the top 10, coming in at #9 on our list.
To find the most frequented destinations in the city, we looked at Uber trip data over the past 12 months. Here is what we found:
1. O’Hare International Airport
2. Midway International Airport
3. Wrigley Field | Wrigleyville
4. Navy Pier | Streeterville
5. United Center | Near West Side
6. Willis Tower | The Loop
7. John Hancock Center | Magnificent Mile
8. Soldier Field | South Loop
9. Soho House Chicago | West Loop
10. Water Tower Place | Magnificent Mile
On Friday, January 24, enter promo code HOCKEYFAN into your app and request BLACKHAWKS at 1pm for your chance to be picked up in an Uber driven by Chicago Blackhawks goalie Scott Darling.