Give and Get back with the Uber Food Drive
The season of giving has arrived, and we’re here to lend a helping hand. To spread the love, we’ve partnered with our friends at Greater Chicago Food Depository to bring you the Uber Food Drive. Donate, ride, and get instantly rewarded.
Donate Two Canned Goods
and Receive up to $500 in Uber Credit
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open your app today between 8am and 8pm
- Request the FOOD DRIVE option in your app!
- Bring at least two canned goods on your ride and hand them to your driver
- When your trip ends, your driver will hand you a ticket with a promo code
- Enter your promo code in the app and earn $5, $25 or $500 in Uber credit
- Limit one ticket per requester
- Don’t wait — there’s a limited amount of tickets out there, so ride and donate now
|SHARE THE LOVE|
WHY IT MATTERS
Everyday, nearly 800,000 people in Cook County are unsure of where their next meal will come from, but together we can make a difference. Stand up, pitch in, and give back this holiday season with Uber’s
On-Demand Food Drive.
The Chicago Food Depository serves more
than 232,100 households annually
Get your donations ready, and we’ll give you a gift that’ll keep you moving. Every can counts towards feeding Chicago this holiday season, and with your help, we can fight hunger in Chicago.
Let’s make a difference together,
– Team Uber Chicago
*Sources: Hunger in America 2014: Cook County Profile, 2014
On Friday, January 24, enter promo code HOCKEYFAN into your app and request BLACKHAWKS at 1pm for your chance to be picked up in an Uber driven by Chicago Blackhawks goalie Scott Darling.