Ditch the Blue Line Blues
Ditch the Blue Line blues! While the CTA does their thing, we’re here to help you cruise past construction. Skip the transfer and ride FREE during the Wicker station remodel. Earn free rides by sharing your invite code with friends, neighbors and stranded commuters.
Pro Tip: Are your co-workers or friends in your neighborhood affected by the shutdown? Ride together and Fare Split. We permanently cut uberX prices 15%, which means splitting the fare won’t break the bank.
|Average uberX between Wicker Park and The Loop||Split 2 ways (per person)||Split 3 ways (per person)||Split 4 ways (per person)|
Per person rates apply only to rides where the Fare Split feature is used and all seats are filled. Average rates may fluctuate based on traffic, route taken, and potential surge pricing.
The more you share, the more you EARN!
The Local’s Guide
Don’t let the Blue Line shutdown your plans. If you’re in the neighborhood, check out some of our favorite spots in Wicker Park and Logan Square.
- Grab some delicious Puerto Rican-Asian Fusion at Belly Shack
- Sip on a swanky cocktail at The Blue Line Lounge & Grill
- Eat a smorgasbord of meat straight from the butcher’s block from Chop Shop
- Recover from your night out and grab breakfast at The Cozy Corner
- Stumble into one of Wicker Park’s best dives at The Green Eye Lounge
GET A FREE RIDE (UP TO $30) WITH CODE BLUELINE![/button]
Skip the transfer!
Team Uber Chicago
On Friday, January 24, enter promo code HOCKEYFAN into your app and request BLACKHAWKS at 1pm for your chance to be picked up in an Uber driven by Chicago Blackhawks goalie Scott Darling.