Uber’s Delivering #RomanceOnDemand
Can’t figure out a way to make your sweetie’s heart melt? Just trying to shoot the first love arrow? With just the touch of a button, Uber will deliver a romantic experience that is sure to break the mold of the same old Valentine’s Day package.
Roses will be available beginning at 10AM while supplies last. We do have a limited supply so get your requests in early and if your request doesn’t go through the first time, please try again!
How do I request?
Wait in a long line, choose from a picked over and boring flower and gift selection, and stress about it all day.Scratch that — this is Valentine’s Day Uber-style.
- Simply choose the rose icon and set the location to where you want your romance package to be delivered (in just minutes!)
- We’ll give you a quick ring and then your Uber BLACK car driver and an Uber team member (all dressed to impress) will personally hand deliver your package to your sweetie and make you look like the master of love.
- Of course there are a few festive and free surprises compliments of RM Champagne Salon floating around during the day. We’ll get the “OK” from you before we add on additional goodies.
- Share the love, awe, and excitement by tweeting #OnDemandRomance (don’t forget pictures)
What does the Romance Package include?
For just $150 you get:
- One dozen long stem red roses boxed to perfection
- One box of assorted Valentine’s Day treats from West Town Bakery
- One personalized Valentine’s card
- One unforgettable experience
- No hassle and no worries about what you are going to do for Valentine’s Day*
*Supply will be limited and we will not be able to fulfill all requests. If your request doesn’t go through the first time, please keep trying!
Wait, there’s more!
We’ll be giving away amazing prize packages in the days leading up to the big day! Prizes include hotel packages from the W, dinner for 2 and much more. Check back for details and don’t forget to follow @Uber_CHI to win!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Team Uber Chicago
Today, I’m excited to announce that Arianna Huffington will join Uber’s board. For those of us who know Arianna, it’s clear she knows a thing or two about being an entrepreneur. As the founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, she’s built one of the most successful, innovative media companies in the world… from scratch. […]