UberPITCH in Hawaii
Do you have a great business idea to present to an industry expert, but don’t know how? Here’s your moment. Submit your idea and request UberPITCH for the chance to present to a top local investor.
Every day Uber helps connect thousands of people to a reliable ride across Oahu and Maui. But that’s not all our technology can do. This month, we’re connecting riders with local industry experts from Sultan Ventures to create a unique mentorship opportunity at the tap of a button.
Have Hawaii’s next big idea? Request UberPITCH and pitch an investor while you ride.
Here’s how it works:
- Honolulu participants can submit their application here.
- Maui participants can submit their application here.
- If your idea is selected, you’ll receive a promo code to unlock the UberPITCH option in your app.
- Request UberPITCH on Tuesday, September 13 between noon and 4pm for the chance to pitch your idea to an investor.
- If you don’t secure a pitch on your first attempt, keep trying! Demand will be high. UberPITCH cars are available on a limited, first come, first served basis. Supply is extremely limited and not all requests may be fulfilled.
- All UberPITCH rides are FREE and will start and end at your pickup location.
- The top 3 ideas (as determined by Sultan Ventures) will earn mentorship sessions with Sultan Ventures.
- 1st Place: 4 1-hour mentoring sessions.
- 2nd Place: 2 1-hour mentoring sessions.
- 3rd Place: 1 1-hour mentoring session.
- Deadline to submit your idea is 11:59PM on Sunday, September 11
- Your UberPITCH idea cannot relate to on-demand transportation, mobility or logistics services.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
Investors on Oahu
(Subject to change)
Investors on Maui
(Subject to change)
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.