Skip the Parking Lot, Ride to Downtown Shop Around
Skip the parking lot and save your patience for the checkout lines! This Black Friday take an Uber ride to Downtown Shop Around in Chinatown and share your experience on Instagram for a chance to win $400 in Gift Certificates from Downtown small businesses.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Take an Uber ride to Downtown on Friday, November 27th
- Follow @Uber_Hawaii. Tag @DowntownShopAround and @Uber_Hawaii. Hashtag #DowntownShopAround
- Post awesome photos of your shopping experience in Downtown.
- Enjoy your shopping without the parking hassles!
- Our favorite photos that are posted on November 27th from 8a-11:59pm local time will be chosen for a Grand Prize and Runner-up prize.
- Winner will be announced and shared on Uber_Hawaii instagram on Small Business Saturday® November 28th!
- GRAND PRIZE: $400 in Gift Certificates from: Livestock Tavern, Lucky Belly, Manifest, Homecoming, Owens & Co., In4mation, Fighting Eel, Barrio Vintage
- RUNNER-UP: $150 in Gift Certificates from: Livestock Tavern, Lucky Belly, Manifest, Homecoming, Owens & Co., In4mation
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS:
First time riders enter promo code:
to get $20 off your first ride or tree!
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.