Send It Into Summer With #UberCABANA
Things are really heating up as we cruise into Memorial Day Weekend, so we thought you’d appreciate a day partying pool side at the tap of a button.
By requesting CABANA in the app, your package will include a decked out uberXL ride to the Bacardi Pool Party for you and 5 of your friends. You’ll also get VIP front of the line, no cover access, pool party swag bags and your own VIP #UberCABANA to Honolulu’s biggest pool party!
Open up your Uber app on Monday, May 25 between 12pm-2pm and request CABANA to be whisked away and party poolside.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
HOW IT WORKS:
- Open your Uber app and select “CABANA” in the vehicle slider from 12pm-2pm on Monday, May 25.
- Request your ride and prepare yourself for the Bacardi Pool Party experience.
- If at first you don’t succeed, try again by repeating step two. Remember, demand will be high! The CABANA option will only be live in the app from 12pm-2pm.
|FLAT RATE||SEATS||SPLIT THE FARE|
|$400||up to 6||as low as $66 per person|
THIS AWESOME EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- One way uberXL transportation for up to 6 people to the Bacardi Pool Party at the Hawaii Monarch Hotel
- VIP access for 6 to the Bacardi Pool Party, which includes front-of-the-line, no cover entry.
- Pool Party swag bags for 6 of you from our sponsors.
- Your own VIP Cabana. You can fit as many people as you like in there;)
First time riders enter promo code:
to get $20 off your first ride.
- Bacardi Pool Party Management has the right to refuse entry for any reason.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to enter Bacardi Pool Party with valid ID.
- All bags will be checked.
- Does not include alcohol or bottle service. You will be able to purchase alcohol on site with your host and server.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.