Get a Bird’s Eye View of Paradise with #UberCHOPPER
Want to soar through the skies in style? Uber is best known for getting you rides around the island, but we wanted to raise our game (and your altitude).
Whether you and your friends are looking for an epic Sunday Funday or you want to treat Mom to the ultimate Mother’s Day gift, we’re taking off with UberCHOPPER powered by Makani Kai Helicopters!
FLY WITH UBERCHOPPER THIS SUNDAY, MAY 10th TO THE POLO CLUB ON NORTH SHORE
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
This awesome experience includes:
- UberBLACK for up to 6 people to the helipad off Lagoon Drive
- A scenic helicopter flight over Oahu and coastline as you cruise to the Hawaii Polo Club
- VIP Hawaii Polo Clubhouse tickets for the day’s matches
- A return sunset helicopter flight back to the helipad after the matches
- UberBLACK back to your original pickup location
- Uber SWAG
|FLAT RATE||SEATS||SPLIT THE FARE|
|$2,100||up to 6||$350 per person|
How To Request:
- On Sunday, May 10, pop open the Uber app on your phone.
- Between 11 AM and 12 PM, set your location and request the UberCHOPPER option on the slider.
- If UberCHOPPER is available, we’ll give you a call to confirm the details.
- An UberBLACK will pull up to your pickup location and whisk you away to the helipad.
- Requesters will have the ability to invite a maximum of 5 guests and can charge all guest UberCHOPPER payments to one (1) user account or split the fare.
What You Need To Know:
- Rides on the UberCHOPPER are subject to availability; rides are not confirmed until Uber receives final confirmation from user and Makani Kai Helicopters.
- Due to the timeline of the Polo Matches you’ll need to have your entire party at the pickup location.
- Space is limited so request early for your chance to score a flight.
- Should UberCHOPPER be forced to cancel for weather purposes, all requesters will be notified and refunded in full.
- Passengers weighing in excess of 300 pounds may be counted as 2 passengers per helicopter weight restrictions.
- Uber is not a direct air carrier.
- All air services advertised will be provided by Makani Kai Helicopters.
Intrigued by UberCHOPPER? Shoot us a Tweet with your questions about availability. Once UberCHOPPER goes live in the app, make sure to follow @Uber_Hawaii for real-time updates. Want to share the UberCHOPPER love with non-Ubering friends?
First time riders enter promo code:
to get $20 off your first ride.
Demand will be high and availability will be limited. If at first you don’t see UberCHOPPER available, keep trying!
See you in the skies,
Your Uber Hawaii Team
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.