Wine Down Wendesday with Uber ATL
Lookin’ to pair a patio with a nice pinot on this lovely Wednesday? Us too. So after much deliberation, we’ve chosen our favorite six city patios for enjoying a refreshing glass of wine to get over that mid-week bump. We’re calling it Wine Down Wednesday, and we want to get you there in style. After taking $20 off your first Uber ride to your patio of choice, uncork a bottle from any of these savory spots and take a sip!
Uber ATL’s favorite patios, in no particular order:
- Barcelona – Inman Park’s perky patio-of-choice is pouring a glass just for you.
- JCT Kitchen – Westside wine wizards gather to make magic on JCT’s dapper deck.
- King + Duke – Looking to see and be seen in a chic Buckhead scene? Pay homage to the King!
- Leon’s Full Service – These days, Decatur’s where it’s at. Specifically, Leon’s Ponce-perusing patio.
- Empire State South – Midtown is home to many of the city’s grape masters, and Empire’s bocce-equipped terrace is the perfect vine to hang in.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.