Wine Down Wednesday – October 23rd Edition
Need a crisp glass of vino to make it to the weekend? Us too. Wine Down Wednesday continues with six more fantastic grape destinations around the ATL.
- Lobby at Twelve – enjoy fantastic $5 selected wine from 5-7pm in Atlantic Station
- Marlow’s Tavern – sip on fabulous $5 select wines in Midtown
- STEEL – expert sommeliers (that’s you!) can relish $5 wines by the glass
- Krog Bar – wine lovers from all over cozy up to this snug wine mecca nestled in Inman Park
- Ray’s on the River – Sandy Springers can savor $6 wines from 3-6pm
- Cafe Vena at Vinings – for the truly thirsty, delight in 1/2 price bottles in the ultimate grapevine locale – Vinings!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.