Win the Ultimate Luxury Weekend in Atlanta
No need to skip town to get away, the ultimate escape is just a few miles down the road!
We’ve teamed up with Midtown ATL so you can experience Midtown like never before. From a champagne toast on the top of Midtown’s tallest building to private cocktail and culinary lessons from some of Atlanta’s top chefs, we’ve got you covered.
Enter to win a 48 hour luxury staycation in Midtown August 23 – 24!
THREE EASY STEPS TO ENTER:
1. Download the Uber app
2. Enter code MIDTOWNATL in the promotions field of the app
3. Sign up a friend using your personal referral code
Tell your friends about their chance to win!
LUXURY STAYCATION INCLUDES:
Hotel & Transportation
- Your own dedicated UberSUV to and from Midtown
- Two night stay in the ultra-executive style suite at the Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
Food & Drink
- Champagne + oyster party on the patio for 14 of your closest friends at Lure
- $250 credits at Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
- Mixology class for up to 6 friends at Rooftop 886
- Private skybar cabana to relax with you and your closest friends at Shout
- Coffee lover’s dream suitcase filled with top-of-the line goodies from Batdorf & Bronson
- Chef’s favorite cocktail lessons + bubbly at The Spence
Entertainment & More
- Exclusive, VIP to the top of the Bank of America Plaza, Midtown’s tallest building, for a toast overlooking the city
- VIP look at the The High Museum of Art Dreams & Cars exhibit + autographed memorabilia and free membership package
- Special welcome packet from Yes Ma’am Paper Goods
- The perfect excuse to return to Midtown, two tickets to see the Broadway play Mamma Mia! at the Fox Theatre
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.