Win FREE Lunch For A Week From UberEATS
It’s Tap, Snap, Eat week on #UberEATS. Every day this week, we’ll be awarding a FREE week of lunch to two lucky ATL foodies. Simply order lunch through the Uber app between 11am and 2pm, watch as your meal arrives curbside in under 10 minutes, and post a pic of your EATS to Twitter or Instagram for a chance to win.
In addition to our daily contest, tag your friends to enter into our Grand Prize Sweepstakes and earn free EATS for you and up to three others. Each photo you post counts as an entry into the contest, so tap, snap and eat all week long.
Your Recipe For Success In Five Simple Steps:
- Pop open the Uber app between October 12, 2015 and October 16, 2015 to order lunch. UberEATS is available Monday – Friday between the hours of 11am and 2pm in our Midtown, Downtown, and Buckhead coverage area.
- Meet your driver curbside to pick up your order.
- Before you dig in, snap a creative photo of your meal to post on Twitter or Instagram.
- Mention @Uber_ATL and use the hashtag #UberEATS in your post for a chance to win our daily prize. Feeling extra generous? Tag three friends to be entered for the grand prize.
- Enjoy your meal and cross your fingers!
Daily Sweepstakes winners will be selected every afternoon and notified via direct message. The winning photo for our Grand Prize Sweepstakes will be chosen and notified on Friday afternoon.
For more information, please see the official contest terms and conditions.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.