Weekend Warrior: Stars & Stripes Edition
We the People of Uber ATL, Want you to join us in celebrating the Red, White & Blue!
It’s time to break out your sparklers and don those Uncle Sam hats Atlanta. Join us this Independence Day as we celebrate all things America. Here’s where we’ll be:
- SkyView Atlanta: What better way to see the ‘works than atop the city in a skyview Gondola? Come meet the team on Thursday and Friday for some Uber-cool swag.
- Red, White & Brew: Find us drinking with the fishes this 4th at the Georgia Aquarium.
- Peachtree Road Race: Kick up your feet after that trailing 10K and relax in the back of an Uber.
- Decatur Fourth of July Parade, Concert and Fireworks: Uber over to the City of Decatur for some family fun this fourth.
- Lenox Square’s Annual ‘Legendary 4th of July Festivities’: Buckhead Bound? Head over to Lenox Square and enjoy the stars and stripes in style.
- Atlanta Entertainment Basketball League: Catch some sports action this holiday weekend at the AEBL tournament. Warning: Celebrities are known to randomly stop by and play a game of pick-up so play it cool. 🙂
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.