vitaminwater Photo Contest – You Better Woooooork…..
Rupaul didn’t wake up looking like this. It’s gotta be all the Uber and vitaminwater. Even if you don’t have the high German cheekbones of a Heidi Klum, or the rugged good looks of a Bradley Pitt, you can still enter to win our Uber-vitaminwater Photo contest. It’s oh so simple and the winner gets $75 in Uber Credits. “How do I get my hands on this money and delicious vitaminwater?”:
- Starting on Thursday October 11, Uber ATL will feature vitaminwater in our cars in honor of our partnership for Atlanta Pride Weekend.
- Slick back your hair, put Vaseline on your teeth, and snap your best photo with a bottle of vitaminwater. You can do it in the car, at the Pride festivities, or just sitting on a park bench.
- Tweet your best photo to @Uber_Atl between Thursday and Sunday at midnight with #supermodelatl. Remember to keep it clean.
- The winner for best photo will be announced Monday October 15. The winner will get $75 in Uber Cash Money. Like Lil’ Kim once hypothesized, “First you get the Money, then you get the power….and what’s more powerful than a bunch of Uber rides?”
A Few More Fine Points
- Make sure you have an Uber account! Not signed up yet? Click here. Or download the iPhone/Android app. It’s super easy!
- Follow these accounts: @Uber_Atl | @Atlantapride | @vitaminwater
- Keep your fingers crossed.
Get ready for Tremendous Things,
Team Uber ATL
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior headed back to campus this fall, one thing is certain—you’ll need to eat. And there is nothing worse than being limited to questionable cafeteria food or taking a chance on expired leftovers in the back of the fridge. The best news? UberEATS is expanding to 30+ major college campuses by the end of the year, from Penn State to LSU to Boise State. Since we want you to focus on what you love about college and not worry about your next meal, we’re predicting the 5 times you’ll need to order UberEATS this semester.
We are excited to surpass the 100th city mark by welcoming two Brazilian cities, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte, to the UberEATS family. From Atlanta to Warsaw, people have truly embraced this easy and reliable way to discover the food they love at the push of a button. Whether that’s an Indian inspired samosa, a good old-fashioned American burger or Vietnamese pho, people in 27 countries are using UberEATS to get a taste of the world’s flavors at the push of a button.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.