vitaminwater Photo Contest – You Better Woooooork…..
Rupaul didn’t wake up looking like this. It’s gotta be all the Uber and vitaminwater. Even if you don’t have the high German cheekbones of a Heidi Klum, or the rugged good looks of a Bradley Pitt, you can still enter to win our Uber-vitaminwater Photo contest. It’s oh so simple and the winner gets $75 in Uber Credits. “How do I get my hands on this money and delicious vitaminwater?”:
- Starting on Thursday October 11, Uber ATL will feature vitaminwater in our cars in honor of our partnership for Atlanta Pride Weekend.
- Slick back your hair, put Vaseline on your teeth, and snap your best photo with a bottle of vitaminwater. You can do it in the car, at the Pride festivities, or just sitting on a park bench.
- Tweet your best photo to @Uber_Atl between Thursday and Sunday at midnight with #supermodelatl. Remember to keep it clean.
- The winner for best photo will be announced Monday October 15. The winner will get $75 in Uber Cash Money. Like Lil’ Kim once hypothesized, “First you get the Money, then you get the power….and what’s more powerful than a bunch of Uber rides?”
A Few More Fine Points
- Make sure you have an Uber account! Not signed up yet? Click here. Or download the iPhone/Android app. It’s super easy!
- Follow these accounts: @Uber_Atl | @Atlantapride | @vitaminwater
- Keep your fingers crossed.
Get ready for Tremendous Things,
Team Uber ATL
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.