#UberSCHOOL: Supplies for Success
It’s that time of year again! Days get shorter and school is back in session. While some Atlanta-area students have already gathered supplies for their their first day back in the classroom, many others still need the essentials to help make their year successful.
How it Works
- Apply promo code, SchoolATL, to your app to unlock the special #UberSCHOOL view.
- Tweet about it, Facebook it, and encourage your friends to donate too!
- Collect new and/or unopened supplies from the suggested supply list (below).
- On Friday, August 21, open the app between 11am and 2pm to request a free school supplies pickup.
Planning to donate enough for an entire classroom or sponsoring a drive for your entire group?
- Please fill out the large donation form to opt your group into #UberSCHOOL by Tuesday, August 19, 2015. Hurry, because spots fill up fast!
- We’ll be in touch to confirm your submission and preferred pickup window.
- On Friday, August 21, 2015, we’ll come pick up your supplies from the designated pickup address, for free.
All collected supplies will be donated to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta, who is dedicated to saving and changing the lives of children and teens, especially those who need it most, by providing a safe, positive, and engaging environment and programs that prepare and inspire them to achieve Great Futures.
Suggested Supplies List
- USB Drives
- String Bags, Backpacks
- Pens, Pencils, Colored Pencils, Sharpeners, Erasers
- Construction, Graph, Wide Rule, College Rule Paper
- Rulers, Protractors, Scissors
- Markers, Crayons, Highlighters, Glue (sticks and liquid)
- Composition Books, Folders, Notebooks, Book Covers, Binders
- Index Cards, Sticky Notes, Pencil Pouches
We hope you’ll join us in support the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta.
– Your Uber ATL Team
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.