#UberGrouper Two Truths and a Lie: ATL Edition
It’s time to play Two Truths and a Lie! Be the first person to find the fib in all three of these submissions from our Uber Atlanta Team, and you’ll snag $50 in Uber credit. To enter, tweet your guesses to @Uber_ATL using the hashtag #UberGrouper.
The Uber ATL Team:
Scott – Driver Operations Manager
1) He biked up and across the Golden Gate bridge – wowza!!
2) He had the intro to “The Lion King” as a ring tone for a solid couple of months back in High School – adorable, right?
3) He once willingly slept in a tent for a month with 12 friends in the dead of winter.
Keith – General Manager
1) He learned about the history of zombies over drinks with Bill Clinton.
2) He rode a horse from Atlanta to New York in 12 days.
3) He traveled to 6 continents by the ripe old age of 30.
Rachel – Community Manager
1) She had dreads, and then freaked out and cut off all her hair.
2) Favorite food – SLOPPY JOES!
3) She knows all the words to and dance moves of all the Bowe songs of Labyrinth, and her favorite is Magic Dance.
Meet three interesting people on your next Grouper! Sign up now at joingrouper.com/uber to receive the Uber VIP social club hookup. Plus, if you’ve never tried Uber before, your ride to your date is on us!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.