Uber Offers FREE(DOM) RIDE on Election Day!
On November 6th, we all have some big decisions to make as we decide on the next President of the United States. One decision you shouldn’t have to make is how you’ll get to the polls.
That’s why Uber is teaming up with Rock the Vote to offer all voters in America who’ve never tried Uber, a “Freedom Ride” to their polling place. Unlike Paul Revere, your horse will be a sleek black town car or SUV, and will be free for 1st time riders on Election Day. The discount will be available during voting hours on November 6th (that’s tomorrow!!). With the ease of Uber’s service, you’ll feel like we’re bringing the ballot to you!
How do I get it?!
- Go to the iTunes Store or Google Play and download the Uber app
- Sign-up and enter promo code VOTEUBER
- Now you’re ready to request and ride!
A few additional things to keep in mind:
- One FREE(DOM) RIDE is available for any first time Uber client up to $20.12 off
- The Uber trip must begin or end at a national polling location and is valid during voting hours on Tuesday, November 6.
- The first $20.12 of your trip will be FREE, and any amount exceeding $20.12 will be charged to your card on file.
- The FREE RIDE requires an Uber account and use of Uber’s iPhone/Android app or m.uber.com mobile web request.
I’m an existing Uber-er – what about me?!
Quorum Watch Party
Don’t worry! We haven’t forgotten about ya! After the polls, y’all are going to need an awesome place to party and watch as the votes are tallied! Come hang out at Opera for Quorum, hosted by The Legacy Keepers. Quorum is FREE and Uber is getting ALL riders (new and perfectly seasoned) to Opera for FREE (up to $20).
- Enter the code UberElect – here’s some guidance for applying promos 🙂
- *Request* a ride to/from Opera between 5pm November 6th – 3am November 7th
- Come, watch, and celebrate your right to vote!
Chance to win $50 for election day pic
One last thing! Show us how you best like to exercise your right to vote by Tweeting a picture to @Uber_ATL – I wanna see your “I Voted” sticker! Most awesomely creative picture get’s $50 Uber credits – let your freedom flags fly!
Cheers to the next 4 years!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.