Uber ATL’s Ultimate Halloween Weekend
Ghost, ghouls, town cars, oh my! All Hallow’s Eve is approaching, it’s close to midnight, and something Uber’s lurking in the dark…
All of ATL’s most harrowing Halloween parties are monstering up this weekend, and you’ll need to get there safely and serenely before the night’s hoodoo ensues. But don’t fear the taxi reaper – open the Uber app instead and board your #UberBroomstick to the city’s most thrilling shindigs. And remember, if you’re riding with your fellow beasts, you can fare split to make your trip terrifyingly cost-friendly!
- Speakeasy Cocktail Festival: point your wand here for $20 off your first ride to or from this fiendish alchemist’s festival
- #LIGHTMARE Halloween Costume Party at Vanquish Lounge: vanquish all comers with $20 off your first ride to or from this marvelous mashmare of luminosity
- Jerusalem House’s Fairytales and Magic: your supreme sorcery grants you $20 off your first ride to or from the enchanted JH castle
- Spiralween at Park Tavern: boil this cauldron of doom for $20 off your first ride to or from the Tavern sUBERnaturally
- Scoutmob + The Goat Farm Present Halloween 2013: stalk this promotional prey to sacrifice $20 off your first ride to or from the goatly spectacle
And cast your eye on these other bewitching Halloween displays…
- Netherworld: creep over to this infamously haunted habitat
- Chamber of Horrors: inch through one of the world’s most extreme attractions
- Oakland Cemetery: get some haunted history at Atlanta’s most storied necropolis
The weekend is yours, Oooooooooberians – Uber up!
Jack the Ripper & Brittany the Broomtastic
Your fearless ATL Community Managers 🙂
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.