Uber ATL Weekly Roundup Holiday Edition!
The holidays are nigh, and there are stockings full of events to Uber to this week!
- Atlanta Under 40: Hobnob with the city’s nicest networkers on Thursday and enjoy Uber treats on arrival!
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Pub Crawl: Revel in $20 off your first ride to this jolly journey through East Atlanta Village.
- Battle of the Beards: Bring your best beard to the city’s most epic follicle showdown and trim $20 off your first excursion.
- Laugh and Bid Holiday Silent Auction: Laugh $25 off your first trip to Monday Night Brewing for this giggling good cause.
- Beatles vs. Stones (Poverty Is Real Benefit): Witness the ultimate musical melee and pick $20 off your first spin to Center Stage.
- Yacht Rock Revue: Map $25 off your #UberYacht down to the Variety Playhouse to see these smooth sailors in tranquil action.
Have a happy week, and Uber on!
SHARE THE #UBERLOVE
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.