Your 2015 Uber Guide to TomorrowWorld
Get whisked away to the majestic Chattahoochee Hills for the nation’s largest EDM festival for free compliments of UberCHOPPER. You and your friend could arrive in style in a luxurious ECS Jets helicopter, and each receive a Comfort (VIP) Pass to the festival. That’s not even the best part. The winners will enjoy the flight with one of the artists featured in TomorrowWorld’s lineup, like DJ Snake, Ferry Corsten and Tchami!
How To Win:
- Enter promo code UberCHOPPERTW
- Round up one festival buddy and make sure you are in the same location
- Open your app on Friday, September 25 at 1:30 pm, 5:00 pm, and 6:30 pm to request UberCHOPPER
- The first person to successfully request will immediately get picked up in an UberSUV and whisked away to the posh UberCHOPPER landing pad
- At the landing pad, you’ll meet a TomorrowWorld featured artist and board the helicopter for your ride to Chattahoochee Hills
- You and your friend will enjoy complimentary Comfort (VIP) passes + an Uber ride back to Atlanta when you’re ready to leave the festival
*Note: You must be 21 or older to win. Demand will be sky high and only a few lucky requesters will win the UberCHOPPER experience.
Didn’t Win UberChopper? No worries, your arrival to TomorrowWorld is more seamless than ever.
In celebration of TomorrowWorld, we’re offering flat rate fares to and from Atlanta. That’s right, simply request from the Atlanta Metro Area and ask your driver to drop you off at the TomorrowWorld Uber Lot (5514 Campbellton Redwine Rd).
|Atlanta to TomorrowWorld||$60||$80||$80|
Have fun dreamers, and stay safe!
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.