Peroni Style Atlanta – Night of Fashion
Hey there ATL Fahionistas and whatever the male equivalent is (“fashionistoids?”). UBER is excited to be partnering with the Peroni Style Atlanta: Emerging Designers Competition this Thursday to provide rides for the fantastic attendees. You may not be a model or Jay-Z but UBER ATL sure can make you feel like you are.
So put on your best high-waisted couture, push your shoulders back, and march proudly down the runway like the Fashion Star you are into your fancy UBER ride.
CODE: “ATLPeroni” for 20% OFF (up to $20 value)
“But how do I take advantage of this awesome UBER offer?” you ask loudly:
HOW TO TRAVEL LIKE A CELEB TO THE Peroni Style ATL Emerging Designers Competition:
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for Uber so you can always have a convenient, stylish, stress-free ride when you need one.
- Head on over to the “Promotions” page on Uber.com or in the My Account menu of the Uber iPhone/Android app and enter promo ATLPeroni to apply your discount. If you’re using a blackberry or SMS phone, text ATLPeroni to UBR-CAB (827-222).
- When you are ready for a ride, open the app and place your pick up location where you would like to be picked up from. Or text your pickup address and city (e.g. 1820 Peachtree Road NW, Atlanta) to UBR-CAB (827-222).
- Take a ride and enjoy 20% OFF an UBER (up to $20 value one way)! The discount applies to 1 ride to or from 200 Peachtree Street Atlanta, GA 30180 (see MAP for promo boundary) on August 16th, 2012.
OTHER DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Promo code must be applied before requesting your ride to receive the discount.
- Promo is only valid on Thursday August 16th , 2012 for a ride to or from 200 Peachtree Street for the Peroni event (see MAP for promo boundary).
- Questions or concerns? Send an email to email@example.com.
We’re excited to expand the Uber for Business platform beyond business travel, to include a world-class customer transportation solution, Uber Central. With Uber Central, organizations of all shapes and sizes can now easily provide on-demand, door-to-door transportation for their customers, clients, and guests.
A little over a year ago, we set out to put a new spin on an old classic–make reliable food delivery available at the tap of a button. Back then, we started by offering food in the UberEATS app from 1,000 pioneering restaurant partners in four cities. And today, more than 40,000 restaurants globally–from poke shops to pasta spots–are sharing food with customers through UberEATS. With a growing restaurant community comes more choices and more complexity. So we’re cooking up features to continue to make UberEATS easy and reliable. Here is a taste–
This flu season, we’re delivering free flu-fighting care packages across the country. When you receive a pack, you’ll have the option to request a free flu shot from a registered nurse–for up to 5 people.